Year In Israel Scholarship Application
פיה פתחה בחכמה ותורת חסד על לשׁונה
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
1. Briefly describe your high school career. What are your favorite subjects? Which extracurricular activities are you involved in within your school or outside of school?
2. Have you participated in any shiurim other than those that are part of the high school curriculum? How often did you participate in that shiur? What was your take away?
3. Which Judaic Studies subject are you most passionate about?
4. Why are you choosing to take a gap year in Israel? What do you hope to achieve during this year?
5. Which schools in Israel are you applying to? Which would be your preferred choice?
6. Do you have any aspirations to pursue a track in Judaic Studies education?
7. Which religious figures inspire you? What about them do you find to be inspirational?
8. Select a text from Tanach that resonates with you. Describe why you chose this excerpt and how do you think it applies to your modern life.
9. Scholarship Requirements
I have read and accept the scholarship requirements
Click here to read Scholarship Requirements
Please submit 2 email addresses of people we can reach out to for references. Please follow up to ensure recommendations were submitted by due date.
Reference Email #1
Reference Email #2
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save and Continue Later
Click here to apply!